Faculty & Staff
The MSU Career Services Network helps students and recent alumni (within two years of graduation) develop and articulate the key competencies necessary to make informed decisions and take steps toward their career goals. Our staff establishes connections and relationships with undergraduates, graduate students, alumni, employers, and a range of organizations to facilitate opportunities aimed at helping students pursue their personal and professional objectives.
We’d love to partner with you to offer customized class workshops and career education lessons plans aimed at integrating career development into your curricula or guide your students in career assessments as they explore majors and career paths.
Other relevant services and resources include:
- One-on-one advising appointments with general and discipline-specific career advisors
- 12+ Career Fairs every academic year
- A career management platform with thousands of internship and job postings
- Hundreds of career events aimed at exploring fields and connecting with alumni and employers
- MSU Connect, a platform connecting the Spartan community through mentorship and purposeful connections
- Curated resources for students from specific populations
- Data on First Destination outcomes for Spartans, published annually
Request a Classroom Workshop
Interested in partnering with us on a customized classroom workshop or set of modules? Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the process started.
Provide an On-Campus Experience
Many students pursue internships on campus, allowing them to gain valuable professional experience through MSU’s diverse departments. Career Services encourages on-campus internship providers to add such experiences to My Spartan Story so that they become a part of students’ Spartan Experience Records.